As summer starts to course through August. …
- Political campaigns, with all those ads, traditionally begin in one month, Labor Day weekend, Sept. 1-3.
- Now’s a good time for Arkansawyers to check if they’re registered to vote, Type your name and birth date in Voter View to see if you’re already registered. You’ll also learn in which precinct, districts etc. you live.
- The deadline to register to vote in the Nov. 6, 2018, general election is Tuesday, Oct. 9.
- Overall Voter Registration Information can be found with the state secretary of state’s office.
- And early voting begins Oct. 22. If you might not make it in person to your polling place on Tuesday, Nov. 6, early voting is convenient.