The union of the University of Arkansas presents images and a bit of information on the pandemic — from the worker viewpoint of faculty and staff.
We welcome photos from members and other employees. Send the highest resolution available to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions will be curated. We need as much information on the photos as possible. We’ll protect the privacy of the sender and photographer if requested, but otherwise the more transparent our project is, the more trusted. That’s the point.
This post will be updated, so please check back.
- Covid-19 Dashboard — of infection data for the university, part of the overall campus pandemic website
- Arkansas Covid — managed by the University of Arkansas School of Journalism and Strategic Media
- Coronavirus information, Arkansas Department of Health
- Coronavirus Disease 2019, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic, World Health Organization
- News articles on coronavirus in the region and state, Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Virus Outbreak, The Associated Press
- AP Fact Check
- WHO Myth Busters
- AR COVID-19 Fails — @ARCOVidiots — “Documenting Arkansans’ response to the coronavirus pandemic.”
- UArk COVID-19 Fails—@UArkCOVIDFAILS— “The University of Arkansas is not preventing the Spreading of COVID-19, these are first hand examples. not affiliated with the University of Arkansas”